We value and are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes the type of data we collect and how we process and store your data. Your use of the website indicates your acceptance of this policy. If you have any queries relating to this policy please email
When you complete a form on our website we will collect the data that is submitted. Your data will be securely stored and may be used to:
- Prepopulate subsequent website forms
- Customise your website experience
- Profile you based upon your usage of the website
When you complete a form (e.g. a contact form or white paper download form) we may use the data supplied to send you relevant marketing emails. You can opt-out of these emails at any time, by either:
- Clicking the relevant ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email
- Sending an email to requesting removal from our distribution list
Your IP address will be recorded when you use our website. We may use 3rd party IP databases to identify the company you are working for when accessing the website. This technology does not identify individuals, unless:
- You are a sole proprietor
- You complete a website form, which allows us to match your IP address with your contact details
Our website analytics are provided by Google.
Security and sharing
Data provided through our website is transmitted and stored in an encrypted state. Data will be held by us and Google and thus may be stored outside of the European Economic Area. We will not pass your data to other third parties, unless required to do so by law.
Requesting a copy of your data or deletion of your data
You may request a copy of, or that we delete the data we hold for you personally, by emailing . Where a deletion has been requested, we will provide confirmation that your data has been removed from our internal systems. Please note we may not be able to delete anonymous data.